skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Velveeta
The Cheese of Bloggers
Monday, February 18, 2008
The Stinkier the Cheese, the Better the Friend!!
Let me tell you how blessed I am to have'Mykes' as a best friend! I went to work and sat at my little desk only to find a little gift from an angel in a Richs bagel bag! How did I get so lucky? Thanks BFF...LY4VR!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Whats it to you!!!
Im pretty freaking awesome!! If you don't think so, well you can take that up with my therapist!!!!
View my complete profile
Archives!
►
2009
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2008
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(2)
The Stinkier the Cheese, the Better the Friend!!
I'm SO Cute!!
My Babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment